.
.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dove Go Fresh Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I just received this the other day. I did not request the sample too long ago and it looks like they are still sending them out. You can get one by clicking HERE.

You can choose from two different kinds, Go Fresh Therapy Energize and Shine Therapy. I chose the Go Fresh kind. The sample came with a shampoo and a conditioner and a surprisingly good coupon for $2.00 off one of their shampoos or conditioners. I plan on using the coupon but not for this product, I'll tell you why.

The shampoo smelled like chemicals, almost like a hair dye but not as strong. After I rinsed my hair out I found it really dried it out. I was really needing the conditioner after that.

I was expecting a nice fresh smell, maybe from the name of the conditioner (Go Fresh) but it was faint and perfumy. It did soften my hair up and gave it a nice feel. The one thing I really did like about the conditioner is it did not weigh my hair down. After my hair fully dried it still felt soft and had volume.

I would not buy the Go Fresh Therapy Energize shampoo or conditioner. I will, however, use the coupon they sent to buy another kind.

I give this sample:


Only because the conditioner left my hair soft and did not weigh it down.

Coupons

No comments: