.
.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power Clear Scrub Review

Like the Dove sample I received below, Neutrogena is still giving away these samples. You can get one by clicking HERE. One drawback to requesting this sample is you have to register an account on their site. The account is free but its more of a hassle than just putting in your address and clicking send.

The sample is more of a trial size. You get 1/2 an ounce. I have been using it for about 5 days now and I still have some left for a few uses. It's worth it to register to get this trial size. You can use it for a week instead of just once and it gives you a better sense of how the product will work for you.












On to the product review. I love this scrub. It smells nice, like a minty ocean without the fish smell, sorry thats the only way I can describe it. It is not a harsh scrub, its very gentle on your skin and you are not sloughing off your face like some scrubs. When you rinse it off your skin feels very silky and smooth. It seems to clean as well as moisturize. After I dried my face my skin looked bright and renewed. My skin has noticeably gotten clearer in the 5 days I have been using this. When my trial size it done I will be purchasing this.

I give the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Scrub:



~~~

I have 2 tips before you go signing up for free samples all the time.

1)

Get a free email account that you can use just for junk mail. You will get a lot of junk and it will clog up your inbox. It is very annoying to go though and delete all this junk mail all the time. It is easier to just use an account for this purpose only.

2)

Don't give out your phone number. Most of the time this is not even on the forms, sometimes it's optional , and sometimes it is required. I've signed up for one of those free internet phone numbers. I believe I have only used it 3 or 4 times. I went this route for 2 reasons, I don't need to use any of the numbers I actually use and it's much better than putting in a random number and torturing someone else who might have that random number.

With that said, here is the first round of free samples to sign up for!

~~~

I signed up for a few free samples tonight, you can get yours by clicking the links below. I'll do a review on these as soon as I get them.

Inspire Perfume by Christina Aguilera

Flixsticks

Sundance Tea

Aveeno Positively Agless Lifting & Firming Night Cream

No comments: